- This event has passed.
Element Talks 2018 – Warsaw – Designers
April 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 5th edition of Element Talks will take place 16th and 17th June 2018 in Warsaw. Join 2000 creatives and find out how to be a designer without loosing your soul 😉
As always there will be 2 days of talks and workshops with speakers from around the world. We are preparing a great lineup for you! We have even ordered a great sunny weather in Warsaw 😉 🌞
Element Talks is also an opportunity to meet other attendees on networking sessions – your favorite Speed Talks and consultations with the speakers. You will get an access to the list of all the attendees through our website.
• Deyan Sudjic – the director of the Design Musem in London
• Eike König – founder & creative director of Berlin–based creative collective HORT
• Adi Binderr – the director of UX & Design w Moovit
• Mark Porter – The Guardian layout designer
• Bart Jurkowski – Improviser and Customer Experience Manager at Klub Komediowy (Comedy Club)
• Petra Eriksson – illustrator
• Lukasz Zbieranowski – Fajne Chłopaki (Cool Dudes)
• Martina Flor – lettering artist
• José Bernabé. Design & Illustration. – typography artist, designer and illustrator
• Adrian & Gidi – photographers and set designers
During Element Talks you will benefit from:
• 2 days of lectures with speakers from all over the world
• consultations with the speakers in small groups
• a wide range of substantive workshops taking place 2 days before and during the conference
• an access to the list of two thousand participants
• Speed Talks networking space – an absolute hit of the last edition!
• a conference bag
• afterparty admission
• Element Market stalls
• Polish Graphic Design Awards awards gala.
June the 16th-17th, Warsaw
Mińska 65 street
Details and tickets: https://
Btw, there will be a great occasion to spend the whole “design week” in Warsaw, because the International Poster Biennial will take place on the weekend of June 9-10th. Come to Warsaw and spend this time with us 🔥